Your people need strategies to handle the formidable challenges associated with moving into new and increasingly more complex leadership roles. You will gain a better understanding of your own approach to leadership and acquire new ideas to optimize and sustain your potential.
Leaders need fresh perspectives and tangible action plans for taking charge and inspiring others throughout your organization. Specifically, you will be better prepared to:
- Understand, recognize, and foster the right leadership qualities in yourself and others
- Stay on the fast track, while dealing with new responsibilities and operating contexts
- Manage organizational politics and build relationships to achieve both professional and personal goals
- Receive—and deliver—feedback with grace
- Lead effectively through situations involving conflict
- Balance your personal leadership style with the demands of the organization without compromising your principles
- Create opportunities for personal reflection amid day-to-day issues and crises of management
- Spot and develop the next class of high-potential leaders within the organization
Leadership Development is a significant investment for both you and your organization. Going far beyond the basic transmission of skills and theories, each talk provides applicable strategies that can be implemented successfully within your organization today.
Growing your influence and maximizing your impact
John currently serves as a trusted advisor to a number of CEO’s, executive teams, professional athletes and others in positions of influence. In this capacity, John acts very much in the role of a quiet mentor, studying the situation, asking many questions, doing surveys, research and interviews and then helping the organization by bringing in an unbiased and fresh perspective from the outside.
It is always startling how John is able to detect subtle patterns and uncover key issues that were previously unseen in the rush of day-to-day business pressures.
If you are interested in inquiring about John’s services as an executive coach, please contact our office so that we can schedule a private interview between you and John to discuss your specific needs and determine if we are a good match for your organization.
High Performance Team Coaching
Advanced Leadership and Communication Strategies
Based on years of intensive research that John carried out, as well as his personal experience working with some of the world’s top leaders in business, government, higher education, and the non-profit sector, the Expect Greatness program will identify the key characteristics of outstanding leaders in a clear, straightforward, and practical manner.
Taught as a mixture of lecture, group discussion, individual workshops, and group workshops, this program teaches participants the fundamental skills and attitudes necessary to be an effective leader and the tools to implement a successful leadership development action plan for improving those skills.
Some of the key elements of this program include:
- Global best practices in leadership development
- A review of leading research on effective leadership
- An understanding of the importance of values-based leadership
- Key characteristics and core values of outstanding leaders
- An understanding of the aspects of advanced self-leadership
- The creation of the personal leadership development plan
This coaching can be delivered in a one-day program, in a multi-day format, or as a specialized advanced leadership retreat.
“WOW!!! John was AWESOME!!!!”
His preparation, before the event, was amazing. He spent hours on the phone with me so we could orchestrate the best active presentation for the college’s in-service.
The day was one of the best events I have ever witnessed. He is straight forward, you get what he says you will get and he is there to help you on many levels!!!”
President, Dawson Community College
“The growth in my team was incredible!”
“I have known John for the best part of 8 years and I have used him on numerous occasions delivering custom presentations/programs and have never been disappointed.
His high energy and highly innovative presentations keep the participant engaged, and John does his homework delivering relevant information specific to our needs”
Executive Vice President, LINE-X Protective Coatings